Friday, March 30, 2012

Mega million dreams

(taken with my phone by Michaela) 

I bought lotto tickets today. The mega million is $500,000 and I have a 1 in 176 million chance to win it. This is only the second time I've ever bought a lotto ticket. First time was my 18th birthday weekend with Amy.

So, what would I do with the money?

Pay off all my loans. Pay off my parents' loan for my schooling as well. Pay off my sister and my parents loans (goodbye mortgage and car payments).


Buy a house. Build a house. Not just a house, a family compound. A bunch of big houses for all my loved ones, preferably in a location overlooking the pacific ocean. Buy a condo somewhere else to vacation to (with enough room for my current and future family). Maybe a few condos in several locations. And a town home in New York City. 

Take my Mom to England. This is making me realize that I actually have no clue what my Dad and sister would want. So, take them wherever they want. Spend a year traveling the US, spending a week in every state and see everything. (This is honestly my dream trip). Go to Italy and eat everything. 

Set aside four college funds for children I may have or children I may love. Actually, set up like 15 college funds just because. Maybe for my future grand children and great grand children?

Buy Disneyland. Pay however much money I need to in order to stay in Walt Disney's apartment above the fire house. Also donate however much I need to get to stay in the dream suite as well. 

Give money to North Coast Church.  Donate to charity. Not sure which ones. Definitely the Make a Wish foundation and Compassion International. 

Give plenty of money to my family and friends. 

And ever after all of this, with this big of a lotto winning, I would still have more money than I know what to do with for a lifetime. 

Here's hoping! 

No comments: