Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

Goodbye 2011 and hello 2012!


This year was so much better than last year and I hope to say that again another year from now. In 2010, I finished my master's degree, bonded with extended family, had amazing family vacations in Palm Desert and New York, attended 6 out of 9 weddings I was invited to, dealt with two car accidents (one was Mom's and one mine), lost my beloved Lucy, gained a lot of confidence in handling life alone, turned 25 with good friends and in Vegas for the best time ever, and celebrated with the world over Will and Kate's wedding (looking back, I definitely don't regret taking the day off work to watch it). Overall, it has been a good year. 


My prayer for 2012 is less struggles for myself and those I love. To find a church by my apartment that I enjoy. To get a raise and more opportunities at work. To read more. To laugh as much as possible, spend lots of time with friends and family, and to give all the glory to God. 


May 2012 bring you many blessings. Thanks for sharing 2011 with me. 

1 comment:

Trolley said...

2012 is going to be amazing!! I can feel it in my bones!!! Can't wait to enjoy some more fun together!