Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Morning TV

As you well know, I love TV. I've had the flu since Monday and spent yesterday and Monday home from work, reading, and watching TV. I re-discovered some lovely shows that I began to really like while in NYC because my Mom and I had very lazy mornings. 

So, what am I watching?

Access Hollywood Live (NBC) - it might be my favorite morning show right now. Billy and Kit have a very fun chemistry and they are hilarious. I also think they are two of the most down to earth TV hosts. 

Today Show with Kathie Lee and Hoda (NBC) - I really like Hoda. Kathie Lee and Hoda are too funny and I like hearing about their personal lives and weekend activities. Plus, they drink booze before noon!

The Chew (ABC) - I just discovered this how this week. I really didn't think I'd like it, but I do! It's talk show meets food network, what could be better? Through this show, I've been "introduced" to Daphne Oz (Dr. Oz's daughter). She is adorable. She's also my age, which gives me a bit of jealous, panic, and insecurity about my own life. 

That's the wrap up! I still tune into The View and Regis and Kelly, but my interest in both is a bit fickle depending on the celebrity. But these other three, I tune in for the morning talk, not just celebrities. 

This whole week has led to a new dream job of being a TV morning show cohost. I'd get to interview celebrities and talk about my weekends, what could be better? 

1 comment:

Amy Fields said...

I would watch your morning TV show. :)