Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Fall Daylight Time

Yesterday we ended Daylight Savings Time. What do you call that day? I should Google it. I Google everything, did you know that? It's the Strengths Quest test "learner" and "input" in me. I have become completely obsessed with all things Google lately... Gmail, Google Chrome, its apps, etc. I'm a bit of a tech nerd at work these days. 

Anyway, this weekend Fall really came and I welcomed her with open arms! I love Fall and Winter. I don't like to run errands after dark, but I do enjoy driving home from work in the dark  to see all the cute houses with their warm lights shining through uncovered windows. I like to imagine a family, making dinner, cozy and warm inside a cute home. I pray for my future and future family when I pass these homes. I think about the cozy homes I was raised in and family dinners. 

I rang in Fall with a lazy weekend, listening to the rain, wearing cozy socks, and baked oatmeal cookies (via Pioneer Woman... they were amazing and Ash liked them too!). It was a lovely weekend. 

No comments: