Monday, November 21, 2011

Christmas came early

(Small World decked out)

Christmas seems to be coming early this year. The weather is wonderfully cold, radio stations are already playing  constant Christmas music, and Black Friday deals have began to pop up, all before Thanksgiving. 

I love it! 

I am really feeling the Christmas spirit this year. It is a special time, full of family, scripture, songs, and lights. The best part about Christmas is that every where you visit has something Christmas-focused. My work decorates, Disneyland is covered (I just got a pass for this year!), and stores are decked out. It's wonderful. 

Thanksgiving is Thursday and I am looking forward to being home with the family for a long weekend. It's been a while since I've been home. I hope to cook Thanksgiving Part II again this year and the family and I will decorate for Christmas. It will be eventful, to say the least. 

No comments: