Sunday, July 10, 2011

The week that was.

Okay, so my last post mentioned about the crappy week I was having... and it got worse...

First came the flies.


Then the heat (I know Texas family, it wasn't as bad as your heat).

Come Thursday my car was covered in rain drops of tree sap. By covered, I mean drops on the front, sides, and back, including windows. I read online about ways to clean them and used wet fabric softener sheets and rubbing alcohol. Then a drive through car wash.

Then came a plugged ear.

Home again to watch over this sweet little dog.


Then a trip to the urgent care... by myself... to get my ears flushed out and discover I have an ear infection.


(sigh).

The great news? Today is the start of a new week full of new opportunities and good things. And, my family is back from vacation!

Here's to a new week!

No comments: