Sunday, July 24, 2011

Two weeks of weddings


Yesterday I went to the beautiful wedding of my friend, Camry. She was definitely one of the most gorgeous brides I've ever seen! Her wedding gown looked amazing on her and her hair was perfect, along with her birdcage veil (love those). The wedding was in a great location that I've always wanted to visit and I was able to sit at a table full of friends from work.

Next weekend I have my friend, Kelle's, bachelorette party. I had to miss her wedding shower yesterday and can't make it to her wedding, so I am really looking forward to celebrating with her for at least one night.

And in two weeks, I will be celebrating my bestie, Nikki's, wedding. I can't wait! My sister and I are both bridesmaids and my parents are invited, so it will be great to be there as a family. It will also be a mini-reunion of high school friends, which I am totally looking forward to.

The good news about my crazy summer of weddings is that I love weddings. I love to see what decisions the bride makes, love to watch the couples' first dance and the father-daughter dance, love to see each wedding's theme, and love to see the joy of each couple.

(photo posted to my pinterest wedding board and found here).

No comments: