Tuesday, May 17, 2011

When settled

Hello old friend!

I feel like when life gets busy this blog becomes what seems like an after thought, but it is actually quite the opposite in my head. In my head, this blog is the reward. It is the fun task I get to complete after all my work is done.

When I was a kid my parents taught me that we could play when our homework was finished. As I grew up I still held to that philosophy (except when I watched TRL while doing my homework in high school). These days, I am the laziest person I know, but I still wait to blog once I have finished the chores I must do.

May is a month full of chores for me. Some have been fun (like Nikki's bridal shower... pictures and post to come), some have been work related (like working a full Saturday for graduation), and some chores are just that - chores (like moving, which is what I am doing this weekend).

So, be patient with my blog in the meantime and know that I will post when I am settled. I am busy packing, loading, moving, and actively trying to limit my anxiety about change, which I hate, even though I am excited to live in my new apartment.

No comments: