I love the film Mona Lisa Smile and here are ten reasons why...
1. Julia Roberts is just quality no matter the role and I seem to like her in her most random ones: Mona Lisa Smile, Mystic Pizza, and Ocean's 11.
2. Love the 1950's.
3. It's all about women's rights (which, as you know, is my passion).
4. The wedding scene - love then music, dresses, and dancing.
5. Teacher/student affairs.
6. The soundtrack (I highly recommend it).
7. The scene between Kirsten Dunst and Maggie Gyllenhaal when she admits the truth about her marriage.
8. It's inspiring and motivating.
9. Included art history.
10. This movie is in my Top 5 favorite movies of all time because it resonates with so many passions and events in my life.