Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Nikki's bridal shower


This weekend my sister and I hosted Nikki's bridal shower. Actually, the whole family really did. Mom and Dad did just as much work as Ashley and I did. Nikki is one of my besties from high school and really became part of the family. Ash and I are really looking forward to being bridesmaids. 


Ashely was really the brains behind the whole thing.


She decorated and organized and rearranged the back yard. It looked beautiful.





It was so fun to meet all the bridesmaids. It's always such a strange, but lovely, mix of old and new friends all of whom love the bride but don't know each other. The best part was we all got along and I am already looking forward to spending the wedding weekend together. 


1 comment:

Amy Fields said...

Wish I could have been there! :(