Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ides of March

How have I not blogged all of March? My birthday month. The month of day light savings. The month when you know Spring is on its way. So maybe that is why I haven't blogged... been too busy celebrating. But that all changes today.

Stated the month with my birthday celebration with the family. We went to The Melting Pot in La Jolla. I had never been and always complain that people get to go there on dates and that means I don't, so my Mom suggested my 25th birthday. It was a very neat experience and the dessert was to die for! OMG. Amazing.



Then, I had an incredible birthday dinner with my girlfriends, including my sister and roommate, Emily. The other lovely ladies were Nichol, Sarah, Marci, and Erin.


It was perfect. We went to Buca di Beppo and talked for hours. They are the kind of women who when you say goodbye you're on cloud nine and feel amazing about yourself and inspired and encouraged. They even wrote a list of 5 things they each love about me. It was wonderful.

My coworkers spoiled me that day as well!



I ended the celebrating with a Vegas trip with my bestie (since we were five), Amy. We had an incredible time! It was exactly the trip we had hoped for... except for the part where we walked basically the entire Strip and couldn't really move the rest of the weekend... and we walked it as soon as we got there! Bad idea. We stayed at the Mandalay Bay in an awesome room. Walked through a ton of the hotels (The Cosmopolitan, Bellagio, Cesar's Palace, MGM, New York New York, Paris, and The Venetian). We met up with my other bestie, Rachel, and that was too fun to have two of my favorite people who were so key in certain parts of my life, meet each other. We gambled and each won about $60 (I won't tell you how much I lost). We ate amazing food at Canaletto in the Venetian and also ate at the Paris buffet and Margaritaville.








This past weekend I had a gum graft (it sucks and I am really unhappy today... may write about it later) and I also went to my roommate Sarah's wedding (Em's sister).

This weekend I am going to Palm Desert with the fam.

Whew, see why I've been missing?

No comments: