Monday, February 28, 2011

Oscar (part two)

Well, it's over for another year. I am embarrassed to admit how much I wished I was at an Oscar party last night. Ya know, with a gorgeous dress on and George Clooney hold my hand while we smile for the cameras.

I thought the whole show was pretty boring. I livened it up by reading Twitter and Facebook at the same time. Here is a snapshot of my twitter from last night:


So, to review...


Anne Hathaway: Stole the show! I knew she was talented and have been a fan for a long time, but she single-handedly (in my opinion) hosted the show last night and pulled it off. Is there anything she can't do? Big fan!

James Franco: Was so looking forward to seeing James host and then I was super disappointed. However, it was fun to see/watch his tweets during the show. I am so fascinated by James Franco because he plays all kinds of roles, in in two grad programs, is an author, acts on a soap opera, and rumor has it he can sing. That is all why I was so looking forward to his hosting gig.


Colin Firth: Yay for Mr. Darcy's big break!


Robert Downey Jr: I finally understand why people find him so attractive. Funny, self-deprecating, handsome, in awe of his wife. I get it and I concur.


Sandra Bullock: Still classy.


Christian Bale: Completely deserved to win! I loved his performance in The Fighter. He will always be Laurie to me.


Natalie Portman: One of my best dressed picks. I also loved her acceptance speech. She gained a few points for me last night, because I really am kind of annoyed by her (sorry).

Jesse Eisenberg and Justin Timberlake: Well hello, Handsome.

Now back to the mingling... don't you just wish you were a fly on the wall?





(photos from here, here, and here).

No comments: