Saturday, January 22, 2011

Somewhere.

Somewhere in me I am brave.
Somewhere in me I am tough.
Somewhere in me I am confident.
Somewhere in me I know I’m beautiful.
Somewhere in me I dance with joy.
Somewhere in me I am hard on myself.
Somewhere in me I am afraid of my brain.
Somewhere in me I am a model.
Somewhere in me I give speeches for awards.
Somewhere in me I long to spin in a field of flowers.
Somewhere in me I am better than I am.
Somewhere in me I forgive easily.
Somewhere in me I stand up on behalf of justice.
Somewhere in me I think before I speak.
Somewhere in me I let go of the past.
Somewhere in me I dream happily about the future.
Somewhere in me I am kind.
Somewhere in me I am protective.
Somewhere in me I am exhausting.
Somewhere in me I inspire.
Somewhere in me I am forgiven.
Somewhere in me I forgive.
Somewhere in me I smile from a deep place.
Somewhere in me I love big.
Somewhere in me I am loud.
Somewhere in me I laugh… a lot.
Somewhere in me I am whole.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That somewhere is your AMAZING spirit, which is so full of joy, grace, beauty, love, laughter, passion, protectiveness, silliness, intellect, and security. You simply choose when to showcase these many talents and gifts. TRUST me... I KNOW you. :-)