Monday, January 3, 2011

Oh, The Bachelor has returned


I (heart) watching The Bachelor. Why? I'm not sure. All I can say is that it brings me almost as much joy as watching Bravo's The Real Housewives. My reason excuse is that it's my kind of comedy. Not sure what that says about me...

First things first, I didn't watch most of Brad's first season. I did totally admire him for not choosing someone if he wasn't in love with them. How can someone not admire how much courage that must have taken?

Okay, now down to business... these women are CRAZY. They make all women look insane. Seriously. Where do they find someone these women? The fang girl? The manscaper? The woman who works at the funeral home? Then all the women stole Brad from one another - already - ugh, so awkward.

Yep, it should be a fun season to judge watch.

And to add to your enjoyment, read the tweets from Possessionista. She makes the whole episode even more enjoyable and she is suggested by former bachelorettes, which adds credibility, don't you think? Heck, follow them on Twitter too... Jillian (my fave), Ali, Tenley, Molly, and DeAnna.  

(photo).

1 comment:

erin said...

i pretty much feel the same way about the bachelor as you do. i just love it, and don't know why! <3