Saturday, January 22, 2011

Movie couples

Elinor Dashwood: Did he tell you he loved you?

Marianne: Yes... no. Never absolutely. It was everyday implied but never declared.
 
Over on Pioneer Woman's blog she gave away copies of her soon to be released book and had people leave a comment of their favorite love story couple.
 

I, feeling very not creative, left a comment (because, hello, I want a free book!) that named Annie and Sam from Sleepless in Seattle, which is totally true because I even watched it last night.
 

But, I wish I had said Elinor and Edward also!

Or Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck in Roman Holiday.


Love all three. Ironically, I think all three of those movies reflect a piece of me as well.
 
Anyway, now I have Sense and Sensibility on the brain. Maybe I'll watch that on this Saturday night in...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Or Jason and Rachel...oh wait movie couples...well damn!