Friday, January 21, 2011

Art imitating life

Today I am at home sick and watching Laguna Beach: Season 2. It never fails, this show continually reminds me of high school. I think that’s why I love it so much, despite how embarrassing that is to admit. Hard to believe that high school was seven years ago. Watching this show makes me feel like it was yesterday.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t spend my days missing high school – at all – but it is something to think about… ya know, like when you watch an entire season of Laguna Beach in one day. Try it. I bet you’ll think about your high school experience too.

I can totally imagine what storylines MTV would have followed for my senior class. I had never really thought about it before today, but now I can see it. Makes me laugh because Laguna Beach looks so dramatic, but it’s exactly what our senior year would have looked like… especially filmed and edited. Is it awkward if I tell you the storylines? Maybe… so I won’t… ha.

Here are some pictures of my high school experience…

9th grade

MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

n35801103_30152419_875

n502553673_2278_2972

nikki, amy, and I with Chris Baker in the background

the five of us

prom

graduation

(P.S. friends pictured above… let me know if posting these is okay!)

No comments: