Thursday, December 9, 2010

A quick hello


 (I am missing NYC today). 

Hello Blog! 


It feels like forever since I've written. Life has been very busy and I have plenty of blog posts to come about all that I have been up too. But for now, I am saying a quick hi (because my lunch break is almost over). 

I have finally caught up on my favorite blogs (haven't been reading just as much as I haven't been writing) and I must say that reading blogs is like coming home and catching up with a very good friend. I know we are strangers (well, most of the bloggers I read and I are), but I have grown to love them and miss their blog updates. Blogging really does make the world feel smaller. 

So, I hope that you are having a good day and week in general. Hallelujah, it is almost the weekend! 

Love, 
Carrie

No comments: