Sunday, December 19, 2010

Photos from my day

Today was so rainy! I love that the weather is reflecting Christmas-time! I braved the rain a couple times today, but most of today I was cozy in my room. Love a lazy day.

I experimented with my new camera today and here are some of my pictures:

The view from my parents’ hotel room.

DSCN0005

My zoom feature. Love the way this picture turned out!

DSCN0012

A quick tour picture tour of my apartment (for Amy, who wrote me about hers a while back).

The living room.

DSCN0037

The kitchen.

DSCN0038

My sister’s room.

DSCN0040

My roomies’ room.

DSCN0043

My room.

DSCN0044

I re-did my bookshelves last weekend. Yes, I organized them in thematic sections.

DSCN0047

The crazy rain.

DSCN0058(Sorry for the porch… it’s not jail). :)

 DSCN0062

DSCN0061

Up next for the evening: wrapping gifts and watching Mad Men.

Technorati Tags: ,

1 comment:

Amy Fields said...

Thank you for the grand tour!

Meanwhile, it's actually pretty funny to see how bright everything is outside even with the rain!

Love you!