Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve

My new year’s eve definitely turned out differently than I expected.

Nana had to go to the hospital on Monday night and my parents went to Long Beach to be with her.


Yesterday, Dad and I switched places and I went and joined Mom with Nana. She is doing fine, but had to stay for a bit because her blood pressure is too high. We were very worried that we’d spend New Year’s Eve in the hospital and our hotel room, but thank God, Nana was released tonight!

The good news of my stay in the hospital was the beautiful view of Long Beach Nana had in her room!


You could see the downtown sky line and sort of the ocean. Mom and I also went to the newborn nursery floor yesterday and today. That was definitely the best part! Today we saw the sweetest little baby boy. He was born at 2:20pm, weighed 7.8 pounds and was 19.5 inches. Too perfect. Nice to see a new born for the New Year.

Now, it is 10:43 and I am with my parents watching Ryan Seacrest's show, Carson Daly's show, and Anderson Cooper's show. I heart Anderson Cooper. I'm sure I'll be the only one up (in then house) at midnight, but I'll celebrate for sure! Haha.

Hope you enjoy ringing in the new year!

No comments: