Sunday, December 26, 2010

The day after Christmas

Hope you all enjoyed your Christmas celebrations. We spent Christmas Eve with the Helton's, which is always a nice tradition. I had a great Christmas day. Spent time opening presents in the morning with my parents, Ashley, and Nana. The Tilton's came over in the late morning to celebrate. We ate lots of good food, opened more gifts, and laughed a lot. There were some tears as we said goodbye because we all missed Grandma so much. We knew the first Christmas without her would be tough, but I think we did very well. That night Dad and I went to the movies to see The Fighter (very good, by the way).

Here are some pictures (on my new camera, of course):




Made Christmas Cookies with Nana.


 The family room.


The extended Tilton family: me, Aunt Connie, Uncle George and my sis. Bottom row: Aunt Diana and Tiffany.


 Mom's dining room table.


Ash and I opening stockings.


My family.


Happy day after Christmas! Yay for a week of paid vacation.

No comments: