Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful for...

"It's so much easier to be happy. It's so much easier to choose to love the things that you have, instead of always yearning for what you're missing, or what it is that you're imagining you're missing. It is so much more peaceful."
my sister
mom
dad
good health
family's good health
coworkers who are friends
paychecks
shelter
music
food
mercy
grace
forgiveness
patience
the hibbard's
sarah & amelia
my grad program
grad school friends
a love of learning
my dog, Lucy
high school memories
my family
mentors
technology
those who encourage me
those who love me
my counselor
prayer
a running car
freedom of religion
my church
electric blankets
laughter
the ocean
family vacations
books
learning to be alone
early mornings
late nights
God's many blessings

(quote).

No comments: