Sunday, October 31, 2010

So much of what I see reminds me of something I read in a book…

Day five. Last day.

I am always sad the days I leave New York. But on the other hand, it is always easier to get on a plane when I am going home. Although, the plane ride home was a bit turbulent for me.

Mom, Dad, and I woke up and went to lunch at The Rockefeller Cafe. We sat and watched the ice skaters. The restaurant overlooks the rink.

IMG_0644

We shopped after lunch. I bought some items for me and my sister at the NBC store and then went to Anthropologie to buy Ashley a sweater and ended up buying things for me as well (including another book).

Afterward, we went back to the hotel to pack. Well, Mom and I packed; Dad stayed longer in New York for work.

I also went for a walk. I needed to somehow say a mental goodbye to the City. I love New York City. It was a great trip!

No comments: