Sunday, October 31, 2010

My weekend

Confession: I didn’t shower today. I never actually got out of pj’s or sweats. And, I wasn’t even sick! Just in need of completely laziness. In my defense, I haven’t seen anyone all day. All three of my roomies are gone for the day.

My weekend consisted of napping after work on Friday and then catching up on my DVR.

Saturday, I got to spend some time with my dear friend, Nichol. Went to the grocery store. Then, spent an evening watching my DVR (again) and going to bed around 11 (pretty early for me in general, let alone on a weekend). I even set up my dinner on a TV tray by my chair for easy dinning.

mail
mail 2

Embarrassing, but true. I reminded myself of Mary in The Wedding Planner when she also has dinner on a TV tray. Can’t believe this time last year I was going dancing at Montana’s every weekend and staying out until at least 2 in the morning.

Today, I slept in and got sucked in to The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. I am such a sucker for the Real Housewives. I also worked on some homework… but not until 5 at night! Oh well.

Also, can I just say how beautiful the light is just before dusk? It is gorgeous picture weather.

mail 3
mail 4

These don't do it justice at all. I’ve always thought if I ever get professional pictures taken it should be at this time of the day in the soft golden light.

I love weekends like these. Lots of time to just be.

No comments: