Saturday, September 25, 2010

Wedding excitement

I’ve been thinking a lot about weddings today! One of my best friends, Nikki, got engaged recently and I couldn’t be more excited for her!

(Nikki, Ashley, and Sidney at new year's this year).

Her wedding will be a ton of fun and she and her fiancé are a great match. It is so much fun to think about wedding planning.
I’ve often considered going into that business because I could look at wedding stuff for hours. My sister and I sat and flipped through The Knot magazine today and played the wedding magazine game we always do where we have to look at every page and ask each other “if you had to choose, which one would you pick?” Even if every ring or dress or bouquet on the page is ugly, we have to choose! It helps us see what we like and is a lot of fun. Highly recommend the game, especially if you are actually engaged.

No comments: