Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Cable makes it all better

I am getting cable!!!! Yay, I can’t wait! I have been waiting for six years to have cable. I just bought a new TV two weeks ago, so it will look wonderful. I am so excited that my face looks like I heard way bigger news than just cable. Although I did hear some big news today that makes me equally happy!
Life is getting back to normal this week. My sister is moving her stuff back in on Thursday and she’ll be back for the year next week. I’m excited to have family back in the apartment. I drive her crazy, but I love her so. It’s nice to come home to someone regularly. I also started school again this week. Last night I began my last semester of my Master’s!!! Exciting stuff. I am in my capstone class and trying to think about what to do for it. In November I’ll officially start my last class and will be done in January, but graduate in December.
Work has been abnormally stressful. I’ve had to really remind myself this week that I can only do my best and let it be from there. I’ve been getting to the office early, but trying not to work late.I have been craving a door and an actual office this week. But, I am just attempting to do my best, stay positive, keep time for people, and go home at the end of the day. I didn’t realize how stressed I was until my body started showing signs of stress. My hormones are a mess and I have eczema showing on both my upper arms. Often my body responds like this when I don’t acknowledge consciously how stressed out I am. My panic and anxiety have been a bit worse lately too, but luckily I am being intentional about all of it and trying to take good care of myself.
So, not too much going on here. Just Carrie-ing on.

No comments: