Sunday, August 8, 2010

Politically-filled week = weekend of West Wing

I apologize for my lack of blogging recently. My social life has been keeping me busy.

My excuse for this weekend = The West Wing.



I am borrowing the first season from a friend and am obsessed. It is so similar to Studio 60, but in the White House, so of course it is a great show. I am now determined to figure out the names of the people in the current White House. It sounds strange, but I am learning so much about how the White House operates and the job titles, etc. Anyway, the show is great.

It just fits with the political theme I had last week between my feelings about Prop 8 being overturned and my relieved feelings about Bristol Palin breaking off her (second) engagement with Levi.

Now, if you don’t mind, I’m going to go back to my show…

1 comment:

Claire said...

That's a great excuse :) West Wing and Studio 60 were both written by Aaron Sorkin, which is why you're finding them similar...

Warning: the show just keeps getting better (for a while, anyway!) - and don't watch the last ep of season 1 unless you have season 2 ready to watch, and the time to watch three episodes one after the other!

You're not alone in your addiction... there's quite a community of us out there, but be careful (including on my blog!) - spoilers abound :)