Sunday, August 29, 2010

Newsweek's TV questionnaire (because it's Emmy night)

Questions taken from this article, which is a fun read because it includes Anderson Cooper and Bethenny Frankel.

What's your favorite current TV show, and why?
Glee or Castle. Glee because I love the musical performances and Lea Michele’s voice kills me it’s so good. That show just makes me happy. Plus, I love the cast as a whole. Castle because it has a little bit of everything: family, crime, romance, writing, and humor.

What's your secret, guilty-pleasure show?
Right now: Bachelor Pad.

Who's your favorite TV character?
Probably Kate Beckett from Castle. But, there was a pretty lame show on over the summer, Scoundrels, and the lead character, Virginia Madsen, reminded me that there are better parts for women on TV than the movies. Her character was great and well acted.
But, favorite TV character of all time is probably Jordan McDeere from Studio Sixty on the Sunset Strip.

Which TV character do you hate the most?
Meredith Grey (Grey’s Anatomy). She is whiny, weak, and selfish. But, runor has it she is leaving the show. Now McDreamy can move on.

What show are you most looking forward to in the new season?
Well, actual new shows, as in newly introduced, I’m looking forward to watching Blood Bloods or My Generation. Returning shows, I’m looking forward to Private Practice and Grey’s Anatomy. Those finales had me on the edge of my seat, crying, and yelling at the TV, so I have to see what happens next!

What's your favorite show no longer in production?
Studio Sixty on the Sunset Strip. No question.

No comments: