Monday, July 12, 2010

Texas Extravaganza

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. So, instead of writing, here are pictures from my family trip to Texas.
Ashley is a great packer (she takes after my Dad in that way). She helped me re-pack my suitcase (thanks, A).
It takes a lot to travel with a family of four!
We went to an all girls tea in Fort Worth at The Ashton Hotel. It was a beautiful hotel and a beautiful city. I could have sat and looked out the window the whole day.


My favorite Ainsley girl. Love her to pieces. (note: pardon my hand taking up the picture).

The Fourth of July brought a party for Nana’s 80th birthday and sparklers to celebrate.


The aunts and Nana.

The cousins – so many girls! The whole family (and the many takes it took to get us there because it makes me laugh).


3 comments:

Amy Fields said...

Your dress in the picture of the girls at tea- LOVE it!!! Where did you get it???

And it looks like you had a good time. :)

Carrie said...

Amy, got the dress at the GAP outlet. Got a ton of clothes there, you'll have to go while you're still in town. :)

meesh_mosh said...

Augh! I miss Texas!