Saturday, June 12, 2010

Top Ten: Rachel Getting Married



My best friend, Rachel (who you’ve heard a lot about) got married last night. It was so great to be a part of her special day and help her celebrate. I am very happy for Rachel and Jason and am blessed to have them in my lives. Rach write a very sweet into for me into the reception and in it she mentioned that I have helped her through many difficult times and that I am a person who can easily make her crack up. I feel the exact same way.
Because I get too wordy (for some people…cough cough my mom and sis, who are the regular readers of this blog. Haha), here is a simple Top Ten of my favorite moments from the last couple of days as I celebrated with Rach and Jase:
1. Watching Rach and Jase see each other for the first time from the window of the bridal party room.
2. Line dancing at the reception next to Rach.
3. Seeing old friends from college, especially Amy.
4. Spending the night with Rach and Stephanie the night before the wedding. Loved getting a chance to chill and be silly and laugh and talk.
5. Seeing Rachel’s entire family, especially the Herreras, all who I’ve heard so much about for the past four years.
6. Rachel in her wedding dress. She may have been one of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen.
7. Getting ready for the wedding while listening to the Glee soundtrack.
8. Catching up with Jason.
9. Seeing the excitement of the flower girls and ring bearers, who were all so adorably cute.
10. Spending time with the other lovely ladies in the bridal party.

No comments: