Monday, May 24, 2010

What do you LOVE to do?


I mean really love to do. Every time.

I love to do nothing.
I love to watch TV.
I love to go to the movies and love to watch the trailers.
I love to lay in bed and read.
I love to stay at hotels. Love it.
I love to eat.
I love to go to restaurants.
I love to go to North Coast Church.
I love to look at the ocean.
I love to smell the ocean.
I love to spend time with my family. Even just riding in the car together to run mundane errands.
I love to sing and dance in the car.
I love to drive by myself.
I love to wash my hair.
I love to write and read blogs.
I love to wear slippers.
I love to put my hair back in a ponytail.
I love to wear jeans and sweatshirts.
I love to go away for the weekend.
I love to sleep in.
I love to laugh.
I love to get coffee with a friend one-on-one.
I love to talk (ask my family).
I love to hold babies. Nothing beats that feeling of happiness and love and security.
I love to go to Barnes and Noble.
I love to go country-line dancing with friends.
I love to wake up in the morning and know that I have nothing to do that day but just be.
(photo: can't remember, but most pictures I love are usually found through this blog).

1 comment:

meesh_mosh said...

i love that you love to wash your hair! I think I might, too.