Thursday, February 4, 2010

Good dinner and good friends


I love good conversations and good friends. Last night was both. I went to dinner with three of my favorite friends and had a great time. We went to a great new restaurant/wine bar and talked for over three hours. It was lovely.
We’re not exactly “Sex in the City,” but friendship is friendship and it is so needed. Every woman needs other women to vent to and confide in and laugh with. The bond that comes with female friendship is so special. Friends make every place feel a bit more like home, which is something I treasure.The four of us are all in different places in life, and yet all want the same things and believe the same things and try to live in the same way. We all listen to one another and feel for one another and just create this comfortable safe place together. I love spending time with each of them and having all four of us together at once could not have been better. It was so needed for my soul.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I love that you use a picture of SITC...cause that's always what I use when I write about friendship! God bless friendship...thank God for it! Seriously! Hope you are well friend!