Thursday, January 28, 2010

Top Ten: Random-ness

1. I only like to use super sharpened pencils. It literally makes me happy. Unsharpened pencils are a pet peeve.
2. I love anything with peanut butter.
3. I would rather sing in public than speak in public.
4. I struggle to give people the benefit of the doubt.
5. I respect people a little bit more when they love Anne Lamott.
6. When I was little, my dream was to grow up, move to Nashville, and be a famous country singer.
7. Mayonnaise is my favorite condiment.
8. I love to run away for the weekend.
9. I am really protective of my lunch hour.
10. My top three favorite movies of 2009 were “Julie & Julia,” “Up in the Air,” and “An Education.”

(photo: my last #8).

4 comments:

Jan said...

I am going to send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils!

Trolley said...

I would rather DIE in public than sing in public!!

nichol said...

dull pencils totally freak me out too!

Sidney said...

Completely agree about the pencils. I had to switch to mechanical to avoid this problem... but nothing makes me happier than an old-school freshly sharpened pencil.