Monday, January 18, 2010

Dana Point





This weekend my mom, Ashley, and I went to Dana Point. Last year we went to New Port in an attempt to escape football playoffs, so we decided to make it an annual trip. It was wonderful. Our room was beautiful and overlooked the ocean. We were literally across the street. I could see the ocean out the window while lying in bed, which was wonderful to wake up to. My mom and I spent Friday night talking and went to a lovely dinner at the Chart House. Then Ash joined us on Saturday and we all went to tea at San Juan Capistrano and relaxed in the hotel room. I read on the balcony all afternoon. Then we had some delicious Italian food. Yesterday, we woke up, had breakfast, and came home around lunch time. It was all so relaxing and wonderful and rejuvenating. I did not want to leave…at all. I loved it. I love the ocean. I love the smell and the coastal breeze. I love the way my skin smells like the beach when I am at the ocean. I also loved spending quality time with my mom and sister (missed my Dad though, but knew he was having a great time watching football). It was just the greatest weekend.

No comments: