Friday, September 18, 2009

Kids are hilarious

I am reading many blogs tonight and came across three videos that crack me up and are so sweet.

My favorite is the adorable little girl who threw the foul baseball her Dad caught at the Phillie's game! The "Today" show interview is pretty cute too. They are a beautiful family.

I was reading one of my favorite blogs, A Cup of Jo, and cracked up at this hilarious video of kids trying to resist eating a marshmallow. I was almost in tears it was so funny to me!

And finally, my sweet little nephew cracking up with his Daddy before bedtime.

Happy viewing!

1 comment:

Josh, Chrissie & Matthew said...

I love that Matthew made the blog; you are such a great Auntie Carrie! And the marshmallow video is pretty cute - I love that the little redhead started eating the marshmallow before the lady even left the room - that would totally be Matthew!!! :)