Thursday, July 2, 2009

Top Ten: 4th of July

Things I am looking forward to this 4th of July weekend (in no particular order)

1. A day off work…that I get paid for!
2. Sleeping in.
3. Having Em home.
4. Spending the weekend with Ilise.
5. Going dancing at Montana’s (Montana’s could be a whole Top Ten on its own).
6. Seeing Rachel (this too could be its own Top Ten).
7. Celebrating my Grandma’s 79th birthday and asking her questions about her life for my Adult Development class (Fun fact about my family tree: Both my Mom’s mom and my Dad’s mom were born on the 4th of July in the same year!).
8. Seeing George and Kevin and our other Montana’s/church friends.
9. Eating yummy BBQ hotdogs and burgers, as well as Mom’s spinach dip, spice cake, and homemade ice cream.
10. Watching more episodes of “Felicity” season one, which I have re-discovered since moving.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

top ten...psshhh top twenty million for me ;-)