Friday, July 24, 2009

Notes

Getting notes is such a lovely way to show someone you are thinking about them. I save most of the ones I'm given. I even have love notes I received from a boy who liked me in seventh grade! I try to write them instead of just sending an e-mail because I think it means more (I guess I'm old fashioned that way). The fact that I write people notes probably comes as a surprise to most of my family because I am seriously one of the worst "prompt thank you writers" ever, but I like to write notes that mean something to someone.
My friend Amy writes me notes on her blog and each time I read a new one it completely makes my day. So thank you, Amy. I love you.

1 comment:

Amy Fields said...

I'm so glad you like it! I am still trying to learn my way around it, but so far so good!
Love.