Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Marshmallow fight

Now that I have the Internet up and running I have been enjoying catching up on all my favorite blogs. It is a very favorite past-time.

I just read one from NieNie who posted about her 4th of July and mentioned they had a marshmallow fight. I find this hilarious and ironic, because I too had a marshmallow fight on the 4th of July. I did not realize until that night that there was such a thing and didn't realize until today that other people partake in them as well. I have to admit they are a lot of fun. It was cracking up during mine. They don't hurt at all when you get hit, but they make a terrible whacking sound to make you flinch. It is kind of fascinating. Definitely recommend it. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked the marshmallow fight too! And you're totally right about the sound that still makes you flinch. Haha. - Ilise