Monday, April 27, 2009

Top Ten (okay, eleven): Things I am missing right now

This is Lucy.

1. Family dinner with flank steak sandwiches, baked beans, and artichokes.
2. Being nine playing Barbie city with my sister in the living room.
3. My junior year AC group: Alex, Blake, Casey, Sarah, Corrie, Kim, Amy, and Brittany.
4. My favorite bench in Central Park.
5. Cuddling in bed with Mom watching TV and talking.
6. Sleepovers, movie nights, and girl talk with my best friends in high school.
7. My friend Sam.
8. The variety show senior year with Nikki.
9. Peter doing donuts in Sweet Betty before wondering if the van could clear the In n’ Out driveway.
10. My dog, Lucy (who is at home in San Diego, where I have not been to visit in several weeks).
11. Living with Rachel.

7 comments:

Jan said...

I'm pledging to stay in bed watching TV until you come home again and join me! Love you lots, Mom

Anonymous said...

I love lucy! And i was wondering why you hadn't yet blogged about her (with a picture).

-A

Josh, Chrissie & Matthew said...

I'm with you on #1 & 2!!! We should all have #1 the next time your down - #2 will have to wait until I have a baby girl :-)

Carrie said...

Chrissie - I would love to see you soon and you do need to have a girl...also very soon. LOL.

Mom and A - your comments make me miss you two so much and make me laugh because they are so each of you!

amy.g said...

so you miss everyone from our AC group but me? thanks carrie.

Carrie said...

Oh dear, Amy. I am so sorry! I did not forget you on purpose at all. I've already fixed the error. The fact that I am having dinner with you tonight should prove that I miss and love and have not forgotten you!

Sidney said...

Oh sweet betty...