Thursday, April 16, 2009

Blame it on vacation


Gosh it has been a while since I last wrote. I need to get back into the swing of things with this blog! Anyway, I am back. I was on vacation from Friday to Tuesday with my family in Palm Desert. It was so wonderful! It was incredibly relaxing! I did nothing. I slept in, laid out by the pool, played in the water, ate yummy food, watched cable, and hung out with the fam. It was wonderful. It was so great to be with my family. I love when we go on vacations together and get into “vacay mode!” I came back on Tuesday in time for the first night of my fourth class and many people commented on how relaxed and happy and good I looked, which was great to hear because I felt super relaxed and ready to face my life again, but it also made me a bit insecure wondering what I normally look like in class! Especially considering that class is my favorite part of the week, so what does that mean I look like at work?!
Tomorrow is Friday, but it feels like tomorrow is Wednesday because I went back to work on Wednesday, which felt like Monday. Haha. Work is busy as we just switched over to PeopleSoft and I am learning things all over again and restructuring the way I do things. I am leading a meeting tomorrow for about seven people to explain some changes. It is hard to believe that I have now been established in a job long enough to confidently plan and lead a meeting. When I first started I didn’t even know how to send a meeting request in my Outlook e-mail! My how time flies.
Okay, that is all for now. Not very verbal tonight I guess. There are many things to write, but not for tonight.

No comments: