Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Just a little update...

I know it has been a while since I last posted and I try to post once a week, so here I am! I really just don't have much to say today. Things have been busy and good.
I went home for the long weekend and hadn't been home in four weeks, which is pretty unusual for me. It was nice. I saw "Slumdog Millionaire" with my parents on Saturday and am one of the very few people who did not like it...at all. Oh well. But, I did see "He's Just Not that Into You" again on Sunday (I have seen it twice...so far). I still love it. For those who love chick flicks it is a great movie and very funny. I think of it as my generation's "When Harry Met Sally." You should see it.
For Valentine's day I went to church (I love North Coast) with the family and then watched movies and made chocolate truffles. Well, I rolled them. It was a chocolate mess, but a great thing to do for Valentine's day! I had a good time. I had no idea how many great movies are on during Valentine's day night for all those "lonely hearts" (I guess). There were at least five good ones all on at the same time! It was really nice.
This week is busy with work. I also re-arranged my room and have run errands after work everyday. Tomorrow night I have class. We will be talking about Strengths, which is one of my favorite topics! It is a type of "personality" test. I am volunteering at a conference this weekend in San Diego with my old company and I am looking forward to it! So that craziness begins Thursday night.
All this to say, this have been busy, but I wanted to post and say "hi." :) I am still here.

No comments: