1. Badass; flies planes, loves doing stunts, tattoos, single mom, etc.
2. Activist; not only does she claim to care about poverty, refugees, and orphans; she proves it by the way she lives her life.
3. Business woman; she uses her celebrity to bring attention to what needs it.
4. Genuine; she is raw and real.
5. Confident; she knows who she is, what she wants, and how to get it.
6. Homemaker; she is committed to giving her children the best environment for family stability to cultivate more full human beings.
7. Beautiful; you can’t argue with that.
8. Resilient; has proven a person is more than the mistakes they’ve made.
9. Actress; pure talent, see “A Mighty Heart” if you don’t believe me.
10. Challenging; her activism forces people to reflect on what mark they are making on the world (read this article: http://www.radiantmag.com/article.php?ID=325).