Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Glimpse Into My Life

Okay, it has been over a week and I promised myself I would blog every week, I just don’t seem to have anything to say (shocking, I know). So, I guess I’ll just say what I’ve been up to lately…
Work has been going really well lately! It has been crazy busy, which is better than the alternative of painfully slow, but it does feel a bit like I’m drowning in piles of evaluations with no end in sight. I am loving my co-workers and feeling more blessed by the day. I just really feel like I am beginning to make friends and prove to people outside of my Registrar department that I can be a good worker and team player. It is nice to begin to feel settled and at home in my job.
Other than work I’ve been hanging at my newly painted apartment, talking with my roomies, going to the gym (this week anyway), and stalking people online (my guilty pleasure). I’m also finishing up an application for grad school at APU that I had hoped to submit by tomorrow, but I think it will be Monday or Tuesday when I actually finish.
At this very moment I just finished watching So You Think You Can Dance, which is my favorite TV show right now (Click here to see my favorite piece of the season so far: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n17HrL66iFU)! I am writing this blog, looking at wedding photography blogs, sipping a lovely little blue blended drink that my roommate made for us out of left over wine coolers (from when we watched The Bachelorette season finale – I miss Graham!) and the last of a bottle of Malibu, and listening to Amy Winehouse.
Nothing too exciting, but great at the same time because none of it involves chores or homework! Sometimes being an adult and a college graduate has its perks!

No comments: